The Bookkeeping Division is headed up by Ayanda, who is ably assisted by Terisha.
Ayanda holds a National Diploma In Accounting, Post graduate certificate in education, Taxation certificate and is a professional member of SAIPA (the South African Institute of Professional Accountants) and also a member of SAIT (South African Institute of Tax Professionals).
The division is fully computerised, and is thus able to provide its client with the following reports once all relevant accounting information has been captured to file.
- Monthly Management Accounts
- Trial Balances
- Annual Financial Statements
Professional Bookkeeping Advice and Functions:
- Data Capture of Information from Source documents
- Compilation of Financial Statements
- Certification of Documents/ Commissioner of Oaths
- Registration for PAYE/UIF/SDL
- Compilation and submission of EMP501 report
- Compilation and submission of VAT201 return
- Compilation and submission of PAYE/UIF/SDL returns
- Reconciliation request – VAT (IT14SD)
- Company registration on SARS E-Filing
- Compilation and submission of CIPC return
- New Company Registration with CIPC
- Drafting of Resolutions for CIPC
- Conversion of a Company
- Deregistration of a CC or Company
- Registration with the Department of Labour for COID
- Registration with the Rand Mutual Assurance for COID
- Registration with the Department of Labour as an employer for UIF”